Not sure how my post ended up like that...Trying to see if anyone who got a GC at DMI yesterday has been able to activate it.
So weirdly enough I got one this morning and keep getting an error when I try to activate it. I submitted a ticket.

Yikes, thats freaky - I would have asked to be moved after the first night. Those older cabins are being replaced with new ones soon. But, if you decide to go for your Halloween trip, maybe stay somewhere else!

Our 2024 fall trip is actually booked at Universal Lowes Royal Pacific. We've been booking club level for years as I found their prices cheaper compared to Wilderness Lodge standard room for exact dates. I'm not new to bounceback offers, Disney Visa, DisneyPlus & annual passholder offers either. I book directly with Universal and it's cheaper.

Anyway, yeah, I just don't have it in me to venture out again. I know fall is a long way off but I'm 100% positive I don't want to go.

I will say we have talked about booking the cabins again and possibly bringing both pups but that's so far down the road. 2025 stay home & save, 2026 Japan possibly 3 weeks and then WDW 2027 or 2028. We still have a set of AP's to use and those expire 2030.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food
Giant Food
1715886686407.png
  • Earn 4x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Airbnb and Uber/Uber Eats
    • Limit $2,000 per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/17/24 - 5/23/24.

CVS
1715890362032.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Includes: Fanatics, Foot Locker, IHOP, Instacart, Legal Sea Foods, Long John Silver’s and O’Charley’s
    • Limit 1 per household, per week
    • Note the expiration date.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 5/25/24.
Credit Cards & More

I'm pretty sure I'm all caught up. I've gone through all the posts and man did I miss out on a lot of gc offers! Again, thank you all so much for posting and helping out. The main posts have been updated, please take a look see as some offers are expiring today and tomorrow.

I believe we have a newbie on our thread, @JoshF as evident with this question...

:welcome: to our corner of the world buddy! I see your question was answered by @Hubalorian , thank you for that! I will say @JoshF this thread works really well for those who plan a year or two ahead when buying DGC. And I only say that due to the limits placed on gift card purchases at various sites. Even Target has a limit online and another in-store via Customer Service. Every now & then we get lucky and are able to purchase large quantities via separate transactions, back to back but those deals aren't as widely available. We never know when it will happen.

I think many of us try to get the biggest bang for our buck using various credit card offers, 4x Fuel or points, cashback websites and stacking coupons. The icing is when the gift cards are on sale, right?
Saving 10% - 15% is common, the larger 20% on up takes work.

As mentioned a few times, everything is posted on Post #1 but I honestly wouldn't ignore Post #2. Sometimes buying one gc then turning around to buy a DGC yields a much larger saving opportunity. Click on the links to learn more.

Anyway, again welcome and I hope you find our community as wonderful as I do.
Thank you this is helpful! I have not experienced limits with target yet other than I only have a $1000 limit on my credit card and it seems to only let me purchase the cards per statement, even if I pay my balance early. So basically this would limit me to $12,000 in gift cards per year with a $600 savings.

Publix

1715891916811.png
  • Buy $50 in Choice or One4All Gift Cards & Get $10 OFF Groceries
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 OFF Groceries
    • Includes: Fandango, Panera and Macy’s
    • Minimum $50 grocery spend per offer.
    • Limit one coupon per household per day.
    • Coupons must be printed out to use in store.
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions, required for each deal.
    • Direct link
    • Expires 5/17/24.

Thank you this is helpful! I have not experienced limits with target yet other than I only have a $1000 limit on my credit card and it seems to only let me purchase the cards per statement, even if I pay my balance early. So basically this would limit me to $12,000 in gift cards per year with a $600 savings.
I fervently believe you could save even more. There's nothing wrong with 5% but I think you've been doing that for a while. Instead of saving $600, your next goal should be 10% or higher. I'd much rather save $1,200 on a $12,000 spend, wouldn't you?

It does matter where you shop, what credit cards you have and if you belong to a warehouse which can be had for free or heavily discounted.
It doesn't matter if you live near a warehouse as gift cards can be shipped or sent digitally.

Several peeps have suggested which credit card might work better for you and they most certainly would know. They've been at this game for many years. I highly recommend you take a gander at our credit card thread. Many of the folks here can also be found there, helping others.

Here's the link:

I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023

Please read the first page, it's all relative when asking which card should I get.

Office Supply Stores - Listed alphabetically on Post #2

Office Depot/OfficeMax

• Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • In-Store Only
    • Limit 10 per customer.
    • Expires 5/18/24. DoC
Staples
  • Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards with no purchase fee
    • Limit 5 per customer per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/19/24 – 5/25/24.
So Peeps, which is better, buying from an office supply store or Giftcards . com?

Giftcards .com
  • Save 10% On $100 Virtual Visa Gift Cards With Promo Code SUMMER10
    • Direct link to offer
    • $5.95 purchase fee, $4.05 profit per card
    • Before you buy, make sure you have a plan to liquidate them! What worked last year might not be valid this year.
    • Expires 6/01/24. GCG
Welcome Back! Personally, I find the ones from Staples and OD work almost everywhere while these virtual ones somehow don't work at a lot of places. Also, they are only $100 making them more difficult to liquidate. I will stick with the ones from office supply stores.

No BJs coupon for me. :confused: Although my membership expires the end of this month & I haven’t renewed yet. Maybe that’s why?
My membership also expires this month. I just logged in and I have a $10 off $100. Wish I saw that on Monday when I was there. Edited to correct typo

Last edited:
Welcome back @FoxC63 !

BJs update - the cards on sale until 5/16 are over and back to regular pricing.

They've added $25, 50, and 100 eGCs now. Same pricing as the physical.

Screenshot_20240517-073002~2.png

I noticed a typo on pg 1 for the sale price, it's 475.99 until 5/30. Only sale at the moment on Disney.
WAREHOUSES
BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards

• $100 Disney Gift Cards for $94.99
  • $75 DisneyGift Cards (3pk of $50) for $141.74
    • Expires 5/16/24.
  • $500 DisneyGift Cards for $474.99
Everyday Pricing:
  • $25 Disney Physical in-club for $24.49
  • $50 Disney Physical & eGift for $48.49
  • $100 Disney Gift Card for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.99
  • $500 Disney Physical & eGift Card for $479.99

Suggested updates:

$500 DisneyGift Cards for $475.99

Everyday Pricing:
$25 Disney Physical & eGift for $24.49
$50 Disney Physical & eGift for $48.49
$100 Disney Physical & eGift for $96.99
$150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.99
$500 Disney Physical & eGift Card for $479.99

----------------------------------------------
Other GC on sale aren't hidden behind ' member pricing ' Link bjs.com - Instant Rebates

Just a reminder, it is a violation to exploit loopholes. I tried sending you a PM but you must have it turned off. Please remove your post.
OMG! Sooooo sorry! I had no idea I could turn off private messages! I fixed that and deleted the post as requested. Thank you for your continued diligence :love: :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure I'm all caught up. I've gone through all the posts and man did I miss out on a lot of gc offers! Again, thank you all so much for posting and helping out. The main posts have been updated, please take a look see as some offers are expiring today and tomorrow.

I believe we have a newbie on our thread, @JoshF as evident with this question...

:welcome: to our corner of the world buddy! I see your question was answered by @Hubalorian , thank you for that! I will say @JoshF this thread works really well for those who plan a year or two ahead when buying DGC. And I only say that due to the limits placed on gift card purchases at various sites. Even Target has a limit online and another in-store via Customer Service. Every now & then we get lucky and are able to purchase large quantities via separate transactions, back to back but those deals aren't as widely available. We never know when it will happen.

I think many of us try to get the biggest bang for our buck using various credit card offers, 4x Fuel or points, cashback websites and stacking coupons. The icing is when the gift cards are on sale, right?
Saving 10% - 15% is common, the larger 20% on up takes work.

As mentioned a few times, everything is posted on Post #1 but I honestly wouldn't ignore Post #2. Sometimes buying one gc then turning around to buy a DGC yields a much larger saving opportunity. Click on the links to learn more.

Anyway, again welcome and I hope you find our community as wonderful as I do.
I'm still not clear on how to save 10-15% in bulk. I read posts 1 & 2. Can someone please help me understand better how to proceed if I want to buy thousands of dollars of discounted Disney Gift Cards at a better discount than the 5% I'm getting at Target. I don't need fuel rewards. Thanks!

Although not a GC relevant story exactly, it is DGC adjacent and I thought you would all be amused.
I went to Target to pay my bill, in cash. I wanted my debt wiped clean before I took advantage of a circle offer I got ($40 reward when I spend $400).
I owed just over $1000 and the cashier told me the max he could take was $1000. He said Target will not take more than $1000 cash at a time🤷‍♀️
My first response was, “so Target doesn’t want me to pay my bill?”
He had to do my payment as two separate transactions. Whatever happened to “cash is king”?

I'm still not clear on how to save 10-15% in bulk. I read posts 1 & 2. Can someone please help me understand better how to proceed if I want to buy thousands of dollars of discounted Disney Gift Cards at a better discount than the 5% I'm getting at Target. I don't need fuel rewards. Thanks!
We take trips every 2 years. For us, we immediately start saving when we get back from the previous trip. I have a Sam's Club membership through work and I purchased a BJ's Wholesale Club membership this year for the first time. Their gift cards are discounted all the time, but often, they have Disney GC's on sale for a better savings. If we can stack those savings with one of our 5% cash back credit cards (during warehouse club categories) or coupons offered by BJ's Wholesale Club, we can get between 10-15% savings.

That's what works for us. It's a lot of checking the forum and store websites hoping to catch the sale when it starts so we can get a good deal!

Hope this helps :)

We haven't seen bulk buying in years and that required a BJ's membership. If you were to get a new credit card, and the sign up offer was let's say Spend $5,000 in three months & Get $750 back. Then you could buy DGC at Target at a savings of 15%. There are many ways the Spend could be used, you could buy discounted Visa/Mastercard and then buy DGC making your savings 20% up while earning points on your cc and possibly points at a grocery store like Meijer's.

Again, bulk buying is not currently an option.

Welcome Back! Personally, I find the ones from Staples and OD work almost everywhere while these virtual ones somehow don't work at a lot of places. Also, they are only $100 making them more difficult to liquidate. I will stick with the ones from office supply stores.

Thanks, glad to be back!
I agree. There have been some changes for me where the VV are harder to liquidate, not impossible but not as widely accepted online or in person. I use to be able to print & use them at the Vets office and kennel without any issues. Now, both establishments charge 3% per print. Plus cb websites have really dropped out of the race.
Buying from office supply store with the right cc has more earning power.
Miss the good old days for sure.

Has anyone tried joining BJs with their $20 membership and $20 reward after you spend $60? I keep going back and forth with their customer service who says I have not made a purchase. I purchased a $150 DGC immediately after starting my membership but never got the $20 reward. Their email CSRs just keep saying I did not make a purchase and now I'm on the phone with someone who says I must buy groceries.

Am I not comprehending this? The offer link is here: https://www.bjs.com/content?cjdata=...f81d502370a82b836&PID=cj_int&af_pubid=1122587

But nothing in that offer link (even the fine print) says I need to purchase $60 worth of groceries to get the $20 back?

Hmm, maybe the CSR is just not explaining it properly.

There is a line that says: "Excludes items restricted by law or regulation, eye exams, shipping, sales taxes and fees, bottle deposits, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and tobacco-related products, lottery tickets, gift cards, propane, BJ’s Gas®, online optical purchases, BJ’s membership fees and add-ons, warranties and protection plans, BJ’s services provided by third parties (such as BJ’s Home Improvement®, BJ’s Travel®, DoorDash, Instacart), and BJ’s B2B and BJ's Global Sales transactions. No rain checks. This special rewards offer is separate from the BJ’s One® Mastercard® program and does not alter its terms."

I was so annoyed at their email support saying I did not make a purchase, even after giving them the order number and then this person on the phone saying I need to buy groceries - so maybe I need to purchase something other than the above items. But not necessarily groceries.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter