Updated List ! for July 6th at my house! Please read my last post today 7-02,on pg 14

Me thinks I can spot my buddy SSB anywhere...he best be afraid....lol. :p :p :p

Now SSB, I liked the giant description!!!!

See ya guys all real soon!!!
Barb is always way cool!!

Packing now... be afraid... be very afraid...

SSB is RETURNING to Chicago!!!

:eek: :p :eek:

Mr. Trekker just called and is swinging buy for a quick visit, Chris C and Beth C are in town, spoke with Marla yesterday! The mass arrivals are commencing, the eagles are landing!!!:p :bounce: :p :p

We should be landing around 3:00 tomorrow afternoon! Should get to the hotel by 4:00. Is anyone going to be there at that time?
Can't wait to see everyone again! This will be so fun! I agree with CorinneYAY :wave:

Can't wait to see you barb!!! I'm at the same hotel!! Yeeehaaa!!!!

I am on my way out the door right now!! See ya all later tonight!!
Hugs, and safe traveling to everyone leaving today!!! :)

Can I just say that I woke up this morning bright and early, with a stomach feeling like it used to on Christmas morning 20 years ago!! I CAN NOT wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I had a dream that I forgot about the meet tonight. So if I'm not there by 6:15, someone needs to call me!! LOL

Have fun everyone. :bounce: Don't forget to call me! :) :) :)

:wave: Be safe. :wave:

Hey Brian, While you're thinking of things to call DG, can you think of something to call Tia, too?!;) :p
Corinne

SMEE! You're not supposed to be encouraging him to think of mean things to call me!!!

Ms glo is here now, I have people watching her ;) I hired security:p :p Ellen and I are a may be for bucas....it could happen:)

DG - Why must you assume that I am going to call you mean things?

That really hurts.

And I would assume otherwise because _______?????!!

Because I am getting a pin from you today, O gracious Moderator from Chicago.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter