"Updated" online ADR system, has anyone else had this happen????

BigGreen73

DIS Veteran
Okay, I booked all of my reservation for my upcoming WDW Spet trip online (free DDP). I went in today because I was looking to change a time for one ADR and saw that the system was updated. Looks pretty good, more info, I like it.

Anyway, I make an ADR for the time and restaurant that I want. I click my vacation, dining resevations, and it pops up the entire list. Very cool, I don't have to put in each # anymore. Again, I like that.

I should have 10 ADR's because I was going to cancel one, BUT I now have 18 under my name. Huh :confused: They were all for the restaurants that I have, but some are times that I cancelled, some are times that I looked at but didn't book, with different reservation #'s etc. The ones that I want are still there, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this. Very weird.

I think I am going to call the reservation # this weekend sometime and see what's up if it doesn't correct itself to make sure I have what I want and get rid of what I don't need.

When I pulled it up, it had one that I had cancelled and didn't have two that I had made. I recancelled the one it showed up and called to check on the other two. The CM just assured me that it they were still working on the system and as long as you have a confirmation number it is just fine.

I believe that to be the case, but I will call this weekend sometime to be sure.. Hopefully it will correct itself. :confused3

I just made some ADRs for my upcoming trip and when I pulled up my entire list of dining reservations noticed that there were way more than there should have been. Took me a few minutes to realize the dining reservations I made for our trip last Sept were in the list too. I didn't notice the date at first - was just looking at the restaurant names.

Kira

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter