Updated - Twirl Mania 2010!!!

princess:Hi my dd just turned 5 and is going to compete this year for her first time. She has been working hard on that pee wee show routine :lovestruc
We are staying at SSR arriving on the 17th...can't wait!pirate:

We have a little one on our team who is doing the pee wee show! I will be there to watch!:banana: This is an amazing competition, I know your DD will love it!:goodvibes

I am getting so excited!:cool1: I just ordered my DD's freestyle and strut costumes. She is working hard to prepare! We have two competitions before TwirlMania to get her on the floor! Who else is excited?!?

when is this twirlmania?? I am a former majorette and i am getting the feeling that it is in Feb? We are going to be there feb 6-13th...would like to catch some if it if it is there during that time?

On a normal year I would say, yes it would be that weekend as it is usually Presidents weekend, but this year it moved one weekend later, Feb 19-21. Sorry you are going to miss it, it's a big one, the 15th anniversary! Have a fabulous time on your trip!:)

How did everyone enjoy Twirlmania? Victoria did not do her best individually. She was not on at all. I should have entered her novice instead of beginner.It is a fine line to walk with some of the tricks she can do.

Oh well. I just love seeing her get out there and do what she loves.

Our group overall did a great job (individually and teams )and so did our parade entries.

Anyone going to USTA nationals in Savannah?

We had a great time!:thumbsup2 Talya did really well in her beginner solo, but pretty much bombed everything else. The most important is that she had a great time!!!

We will definitely be at USTA Nationals and can't wait!!!:cool1: Are you going?

We had a great time!:thumbsup2 Talya did really well in her beginner solo, but pretty much bombed everything else. The most important is that she had a great time!!!

We will definitely be at USTA Nationals and can't wait!!!:cool1: Are you going?

Quoting you"The most important is that she had a great time!!!"
We have been telling our parents with individuals this all the time. Some are putting way to much pressure on the girls..Sure we like to win but it is enjoying the sport you love.

Yes, our group is going we are very excited. Hotel ressies are made...We have to make some changes to our show corps routine because of length and our individuals need to put togther an USTA strut. We know the Dma and X Strut.

Can you give me any insight on the USTA strut? We are doing Tu in April , USTA State in May then Natls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter