Updates for Lighthouse Point - Bahamian themed outfits for Mickey/Minnie

Sure hope they have some sort of tram from the ship pier to the island -- that looks like some hike!!!

Sure hope they have some sort of tram from the ship pier to the island -- that looks like some hike!!!
Since they have trams at CC, I'm guessing they probably will also have them here. Of course, no one knows for sure, that's just my best guess.

My question is which direction with the ships dock. Will starboard cabins typically have a view of the island or port? Or maybe it will depend on the day? I've seen artwork or diagrams that show a ship arranged both ways.

My question is which direction with the ships dock. Will starboard cabins typically have a view of the island or port? Or maybe it will depend on the day? I've seen artwork or diagrams that show a ship arranged both ways.
Probably either direction. Castaway Cay is unique in that they always back in to avoid the possibility of getting stuck. Most ports they can be flexible and dock to either side and I see no reason lighthouse point won’t be that way given that it’s a fairy simple pier out in deep enough water. They might develop a preference, time will tell, but I don’t think it will be like castaway cay where they have only one option under their procedures.

"Inspired by the beauty of his homeland, Theodore’s creations reflect the culture and colorful hues of island life. His designs are seen on the likes of Miss Universe contestants, celebrities, brides, cover girls, and government officials just to name a few."

Now he can add Mickey and Minnie to his portfolio...! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter