Upgrade dated ticket to Annual Pass?

LynnB

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Universal 8/21 to 8/26. DS and I have annual passes already, DH doesn’t.

I bought him a 5 day 3 park ticket good for 5 days between 8 /21 and 8/28. Can I upgrade that to an annual pass at the park if he wants it? I know I’ve been able to in the past but not sure if things have changed.

*tried to use the search feature but I’m at work & my iPhone refuses to let me type anything in the search box.

We are headed to Universal 8/21 to 8/26. DS and I have annual passes already, DH doesn’t.

I bought him a 5 day 3 park ticket good for 5 days between 8 /21 and 8/28. Can I upgrade that to an annual pass at the park if he wants it? I know I’ve been able to in the past but not sure if things have changed.

*tried to use the search feature but I’m at work & my iPhone refuses to let me type anything in the search box.

Hello! Can you report back on your experience upgrading? I am looking to do the same thing with a 5 day two park ticket when I'm there in October. Thank you!

Hello! Can you report back on your experience upgrading? I am looking to do the same thing with a 5 day two park ticket when I'm there in October. Thank you!
I had a 2 park 4 day ticket and I just upgraded to the blue season pass on Friday. I did it at the hotel ticket counter. Cost me 170 and was very quick and easy.

I had a 2 park 4 day ticket and I just upgraded to the blue season pass on Friday. I did it at the hotel ticket counter. Cost me 170 and was very quick and easy.

Thanks for your response! Is the blue preferred? So you were given the gate value of your ticket and not what you paid with the promotion?

Thanks for your response! Is the blue preferred? So you were given the gate value of your ticket and not what you paid with the promotion?

I paid around 12-1300 for the tickets (I think, going by memory. Then another 680 for APs so say 1900. So I guess I did get it discounted a but because I think the pass is 549. I did the 3rd one up. I didn't want blackout dates since I can only travel summer and school holidays (I work in a school). The confirmation number for my tickets and email I gave her showed that they were promo tickets.

Edited to add, I upgraded mine on day 1 became I booked a club room with AP discount. I wasn't planning on upgrading everyone's but it was so cheap I had to🤣 so I guess we plan another trip.

Edited again🤣 tickets are 449 for preferred. So they used what I paid for them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter