Upgrading hoppers to AP??

Mickeyfaniam

<Font color=CC00FF>Corrupted by all you guys!<br><
Has anyone done this??

This is how I see it and I want any of you to tell me if I am correct or correct me if I am wrong!

I have 2 days left on a four day hopper that I used first On July27th.
I can take the leftover 2 days and apply it to an AP and this AP would activate on the day I first use it. I am also assuming the trade in value would be half of what I paid for it.

OR

I can take full value of what I paid for it and change it in for an AP and this AP would have an activation date of the first day I used the hopper, July 27th.

NOW am I making any sense and if I am ...is this correct?
Thanks in advance!!:)

I am sorry above post was not finished and I accidently posted it !!
I will go in and finish it now! Sorry

The answer to number one is yes you can and you are correct about the value they will credit you. Only discrepency I see is that the AP would activate when you purchase it, not when you first use it.

The answer to number two is no you can't. That would have had to be done within 7 days of first use. Since more than 7 days have elapsed that option is not available to you anymore. You can only do it as you described in number one now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter