Upgrading park hopper passes by adding days?

cuterlt

<font color=green>DH will do the laundry...when no
When we get there can we upgrade our park hopper for an extra day if we decide we want to go another day? We have a four day hopper. How much extra for an additional day?

I'm planning the same thing and call DL about it. They told me that you would have to pay the difference in the price that you paid to the gate price. I know that I have the 3 day pass and thinking about going to 4 days so that would cost me $50.00. It really depends on the price that you paid for the tickets. They said that they can look up the price and change the ticket at Guest Services.

When we went for our yearly summer trip, I upgraded our 5 day pass to an annual pass for 40 bucks each ticket. A total of 120.00. I thought that was a steal. We have all our b-days coming up and a honeymoon in April 2006. We will definately be using our passes at full advantage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter