• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrading ParkHopperPlus to UltimatePH

happyrebster

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Has anyone done this? Here is what I am envisioning:

I am going in May and purchasing a 5 day Park Hopper Plus in advance of my departure (from the Disney store). Then, if I get there, and change my mind -- realize that I want to go to Pleasure Island, Disney Quest or water parks more than I had planned -- can I upgrade to the Ultimate Park Hopper? The 5 -day Park Hopper only has two "additional items" and I'm concerned about what I will do if that later turns out to be inadequate. I don't really want to buy the Ultimate in advance because it might be more than I need. And I also want to purchase the ticket before I arrive (Disney story is very convenient.)

all input appreciated. Thanks!

The Ultimate Park hopper tickets expire once you check out. They are put on your room key. They can be purchased in advance or at the check in desk. They are for length of stay so I am not sure that is what you should do.

Is there some other ticket you are thinking about?

The only place you can trade up or convert tickets is Guest Relations at the Parks, and these folks can't sell you an Ultimate Hopper Pass. You'll have to get that through your resort or as part of your resort reservation.

It sounds like using your Park Hopper Plus, and just shelling out at the gate if you want an extra visit to Pleasure Island or Disney Quest, might be your best bet.

You are talking about two completely different admission media.

A park hopper plus is a ticket that can be used any time for five separate days and two plus options, so in effect 7 days, unused days and options never expire.

An Ultimate Park Hopper is tied to your room reservation and the clock starts when you check in and ends at midnight on the day you check out.

Its liike comparing apples and oranges (I have always wanted to say that LOL).

For a great ticket comparison chart with price variations check out the ticket page at allearsnet.com -

TJ

eta - Think this out before hand as I don't think you can trade in a PH or PHP for the Ultimate Pass!

Okay. I guess that all makes sense. I think that the Park Hopper will do it for me. Thanks to everyone for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter