URGH-Huge convention in Late Nov

eargal

Mouseketeer
I was having a problem finding a good rate for the HoJo Starting Nov. 30 for three nights. In fact, everything I searched was more expensive then I was expecting based on info I found on these forums. I asked the reservations gal at the Howard Johnson and she said that there is a HUGE pharmacy convention in town for two weeks. They have huge blocks of the hotel held for it.

URGH! I had searched the convention center for events and didn't see anything like this.

I wondered why all of the Disney hotels were full the week after Thanksgiving. We are going 12/6-12/9 which was not supposed to be crowded but they may not the case . . . oh well, we will have lots of Christmas decorations to enjoy and HMH!

When is this convention suppost to be over? We will be there Dec 7th-12th and where hoping for less crowds.

The hotels in that area are also going to be packed for another huge convention the week of November 11, 2007. We are going down for the convention then spending 2 days at DL. I tried to get a ressie at GC on my own for Nov 14-17 and couldn't so now I have to try and book through the convention administrator.

eargal said:
I was having a problem finding a good rate for the HoJo Starting Nov. 30 for three nights. In fact, everything I searched was more expensive then I was expecting based on info I found on these forums. I asked the reservations gal at the Howard Johnson and she said that there is a HUGE pharmacy convention in town for two weeks. They have huge blocks of the hotel held for it.

URGH! I had searched the convention center for events and didn't see anything like this.

Many hotels are large enough to host conventions - all conventions are not at the convention center

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter