US and citywalk

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
I will be staying at Hilton Universal, will I be able to walk to both US and CW. TIA for your help:)

I know this isn't an on-site hotel, but don't know if it is in walking distance. You should scroll down the boards until you come to the Universal board and post there. They will be able to tell you how long it will take, if it is walkable.

It's a 10 minute walk or you can take the free shuttle from the hotel. Another benefit of the location is you'll be handy to the MTA Red Line (subway) which can get you to Hollywood and downtown LA in short order.

It's a 10 minute walk or you can take the free shuttle from the hotel. Another benefit of the location is you'll be handy to the MTA Red Line (subway) which can get you to Hollywood and downtown LA in short order.

Yes I agree with jlmarr. You can walk it. It is not that far of a walk but it is up a hill... and there is the free shuttle too but it is often very crowded...

Yes I agree with jlmarr. You can walk it. It is not that far of a walk but it is up a hill... and there is the free shuttle too but it is often very crowded...

Uphill is an understatement!! it is a pretty big hill!!! There is a shuttle the goes from the MTA redline station up the hill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter