US/IOA/Sea WOrld combos?

bschool

Earning My Ears
Isn't there a package ticket deal where I canbuy combo passes between US and Sea World?

Here's a special deal from the Florida lottery:

Florida, Georgia and Alabama residents may purchase up to four "3-Parks for only $89.95" tickets upon presentation of a non-winning "Play FLA USA" ticket and proof of residence in Florida, Georgia or Alabama, at the front gates of Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure or SeaWorld, or at any Auto Club South location. The "3-Parks for only $89.95" ticket consists of 3 days admission to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Sea World. Guests may visit Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure once each or twice at one park and may visit SeaWorld once. Ticket is valid for three separate days only. Ticket does not have to be used on the day it is purchased. Parking is not included. Offer is valid through April 30, 2002.

Also, you can do the Orlando Flexticket. Here's some more information on it: http://www.ticketmania.com/flextickets.shtml

Wow! That makes me wish I was going for 4 or 5 days... which I am not (we are doing Disney alittle too)... but that is a darn good deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter