Use codes to upgrade or to save $$$?

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
I've been daydreaming about codes lately even though I have several months until they come out (if they come out)...We are currently in a garden view at the Poly. I'm pretty flexible if a good deal comes out but not sure if I would want to use a code to save money on a standard room like we have or upgrade to a better view or concierge. How does everyone view codes if you are already at a rate that you would be willing to pay without a code? Upgrade for a similar price or save $100 a night for other stuff?

I'm sure there is widespread opinion on this because of course it's a matter of personal preference. :flower: I would say think about the amount of time you plan on spending at the resort. If you think you'll be there enough to benefit from the perks of concierge and a better view, then go for it. But if you think you'll be spending more time in the parks, save the money....you'll spend it there! (LOL) JMHO

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

I wondered the same thing. As it turned out, no water view rooms were available for my dates on the day the AP codes came out, so I didn't have to make the decision. (Of course, I didn't try very hard...I didn't have the CM check each date individually, etc.) But, if standard view HADN'T been available and water veiw had, I would have upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter