Use platinum Palo credit for Prima Notte?

I would be surprised as the Prima Notte experience is $85 while the brunch/dinner option is $50. But, will be interested to hear if anyone has been able to do this.

I believe that we were told, or saw somewhere, that it is not eligible.

I would be surprised as the Prima Notte experience is $85 while the brunch/dinner option is $50. But, will be interested to hear if anyone has been able to do this.
Yeah we know however we were allowed to use our credit when ordering a la carte for dinner and total was definitlely more than $100 credit we had.....keeping fingers crossed as we would love to try Prima Notte, we cruise Disney alot and kind of over Palo dinner and brunch..it's great but would like to try something different.

Doubtful as it’s technically a beverage tasting. We did not ask but they did not apply our platinum credit to it when we did it like they always do with brunch or dinner.

Doubtful as it’s technically a beverage tasting. We did not ask but they did not apply our platinum credit to it when we did it like they always do with brunch or dinner.
I fear you are correct but may ask when i get on board:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter