• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

USF and IOA May 2003

Loan

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone !
I posted last year on the Dis boards before our trip to WDW in June of 2001. The information I received was of invaluable help to a first timer. Actually, I am afraid to go to WDW again because our first trip was so perfect!
We are planning a May 2003 trip to USF and IOA and so I started reading the boards to soak up more knowledge !
I have Kelly M's Universal book, so there's a start, but my main question is : Are there any "discount codes" and such for Universal's resorts, like there are for Disney's?
Thanks so much and I look forward to becoming part of this board!

there are tons of discounts to be had my friend!

--fan club discount
--AP discount
--entertainment rate
--AAA discount
--there are even select state discounts at certain times

I think you will be very pleased with any of the Universal/Loews hotels. I have stayed at the HRH and PBH and both hotels rival most of Disney's best. Even if you pay rack rate your still getting a deal when you compare these hotels to Disney's deluxe hotels. Most important though is Universal Express all day for on-site guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter