• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

USF outlet store

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Is there an outlet store and where is it located at? They sell things that you can get from the parks, right?

I am looking for Grinch stuff. :)

There were 2 stores, 1 in The Mercado Mediterranian Shopping Village on International Drive, and then another store in 1 of the Belz Factory Outlet Malls also on International Drive.

I'm not sure what they currently have in their stores, havn't been to either store in the last 4-5 months. Here's the phone# listed on the Belz Factory Outlet Mall's website for that store (407) 354-0126, They'd be the ones to tell you if they have any Grinch stuff, plus maybe they could give you the number for The Mercado store as well.
Hope this helps.:)

There's a store in the Orlando Premier Outlets off of 535 and I-4, near Lake Buena Vista.

I work at a toys r us and we have tons of grinch merch, but it won't be out on the shelves till the fall when the movie is released .(It was taking up too much room on the shelves)
Most of the items are at a clearance price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter