• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

USF webcam is back!

Hello there,
If I wanted to plan to have someone find me on the webcam at a specific time...and place...is that possible?

Would it be as simple as planning out the place...and setting the time...and then I'd arrive at that spot...just as my friend viewed the webcam?

and if this is possible...any tips as to the best place to do this?

Thank you,

When I do webcam meets, we do it at the Universal globe. Just say what time you will be there and wave at the world! :)

Aloha,
Mahalo for the wonderful news. It is too dark in Florida now to try it out. I can't wait to see how many are working again.
Now, who is going to be available for a cybermeet?
I am so excited. I have missed being able to see one of my favorite places.

Aloha,
It isn't even six in the morning and I got up to try the webcams...how desperate is that? :rolleyes:
I can only find the ones at Universal Studios. Are the other ones working and if so, do you have a link?
I can still "meet" you if you go. If a person stands at the fence by the lagoon below Mel's Diner going towards the Kidszone, you can see them pretty clearly and even get closer than we could at the Globe. Of course, the background isn't as nice as the Globe. You can get close on the San Francisco location standing on the sidewalk by the popcorn cart too.
So who wants to try a meet?
Have to go get ready for work.
Donna

Looks like the Universal Studios camera is the only one working right now.. At least it shows that there's still hope for the other two. :D

Donna,
My family and I are working out a plan to have our friends and family see us with the web cam when we are down there August 20-22. We were thinking of the same place you mentioned...In San Francisco near the popcorn truck...we just wondered if the popcorn truck is always there in the same place..or if it moves around?...

Also...I'm hoping the IOA cam...and the other cams get going to.. We love looking at the cams...and can't wait to be there!!

~

Yeah, I miss the IOA cam and hope they get it back on line soon. When did USF's come back online?

IOAfan

The Popcorn Truck is stationary at USF and is one of our favorites to check on daily...I used to watch a lot of people get a snack and cold drink there...Watch the street near the popcorn truck for private parties in the evenings after closing..you can see tables with candles and people moving around and sometimes dancing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter