Using a credit card for deposit

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
Last week I made a reservation for the HRH with my credit card but my card has not been billed the one night deposit yet should I call?

There are actually quite a few threads on this topic. I posted one a couple weeks ago also! :)

They never charged my deposit either and I booked in late February. I called to make sure my reservation was there several times and I called again today. They just don't seem to be consistent with this policy. I wouldn't worry about it, seems sometimes they charge the dep. before you get there, other times they wait until you get there to charge anything.

:bounce:

I booked our trip back in January and finally saw the deposit charged on my statement I received today.

Sometimes they take the one night deposit and sometimes they don't. I havent been able to figure this one out.

They don't seem to have a plan in place for room deposits. When I booked HRH, a one night deposit was charged to my debit card exactly a week after I made the reservation. I called 1-800-BeAStar a week later to change my reservation from HRH to RPR. The gentleman told me that they'd "probably" just apply my HRH deposit to my RPR reservation. Wrong. Several days later, I had a credit to my debit card for the HRH deposit. A deposit for RPR hasn't yet been charged. I haven't been too worried since I had received a reservation confirmation email from them the day I changed my reservations. However, after reading this thread I called 1-800-BeAStar to confirm my reservations and they had it. They even sent me another confirmation email. If I were you, I'd just give them a call to put your mind at ease. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter