Using a Meal Voucher with CRT?

taylor1293

Do you want to build a snowman?
How does this work? Do they just credit my credit card the day of the meal for the deposit that I prepaid?

Also, is it a problem if only 1/2 the party has vouchers?

Teresa

Be sure to save all reciepts for this one! You should be credited the amount on your credit card that covered the deposit if you use vouchers for everyone. If you use vouchers for only a portion of your party, what you owe will be deducted from the deposit and the difference credited to your account--if your total exceeds your deposit you onlypay the difference. Check to be sure you really paid a deposit and that they are not jsut holding it with a CC #. If you were actually charged you'll get a credit, if you are only holding it with the CC nothing has been charged to your account anyway.

We did this on my last trip. Had 6 people in the party and 3 vouchers. At the PSB breakfast, just left the vouchers on the table and paid the difference in tax and the breakfasts. At CRT, we gave the vouchers and they asked if we wanted the money credited to the credit card or not. We left the money on the card and paid the difference (easier than paying more cash that day). They basically just credited out the 3 vouchers and charged for the other 3 meals. It really was no hassle at all. Just have the vouchers out when they come to the table to get the drink order and you should be fine.

or only what was included? Thanks!

We used vouchers for all members of the party and never had the reversal of the deposit. I had asked the waitress at the time and she said it would be credited back. I spoke with someone at Dining last week and they were checking it out and said they would call me back. I am still waiting. Does anyone know an address (email or US mail) to try and send this to also? I thought I was heading this off by asking at the time I paid at CRT, but it didn't work out that way.

We used the vouchers last Jan and when I made the ps I said we would be paying with vouchers and they still wanted my credit card and that nothing would be charged unless we didn't show up. It took her a few min and she said she had to put it into the computer a special way so that we wouldn't have to pay. It worked out just fine.

I got charged deposits for both CRT breakfasts I booked, and for the Princess Storybook breakfast. I was planning on using vouchers for all 3. Should they credit my card for the deposits right then and there? What proof can I take with me that will show I used a voucher for payment? I really don't want to have to bring my credit card statements to WDW to show them they charged me the deposit, either. Help....
Thanks!

I had a similar thing here with the magical wishes I wanted to use for a charecter breakfast. The waitress told me that I would have to return to the desk at the resort to credit my card back. This was never done and an e-mail address was also given to me by the waitress to ask for the credit. I e-mailed twice and never got any answer. I gave up. No one could seem to help me get this done. No phone contact seemed ot get anywhere. I was just out $30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter