using the kitchen at DVC

dinning out

• don't change generally eat out

• don't change generally eat in room

• do change eat out more often in some places

• do change eat in the room more often in some places

• don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.
If DVC did away with kitchens, it would cease to be a home style timeshare, and I would NOT be interested in staying there. It would make it nothing more than a glorified studio with more beds. It would also make it almost impossible to trade out to any other RCI resort, since most timeshare owners EXPECT to have a fully appointed kitchen.

AMEN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well just stay at the All stars.

che

We do most of our breakfasts in the room and have done some light lunches if we are eating a later dinner. Love having the ability though if we decided to.

We typically only eat breakfast in the room no matter where we stay. Bagels, donuts, cereal. Not sure where that would fall in the poll.

Same here - not sure where we fall in the poll so I chose the last answer.:confused3

We generally eat all of our breakfasts in (it does not matter which resort we are staying at). We use the toaster for frozen waffles and have them with fresh fruit on a lot of mornings. Every once in awhile tho we just do donuts for a quick out-the-door morning to make EMH's or something.

When we go to Aulani this summer I may want to splurge on one breakfast out at the resort - I've seen some awfully good pics posted of breakfast foods there. One of my fav. things about Hawaii is all the delicious fresh fruits they have at breakfast.

I bought into DVC/timeshare for the kitchens and the W/D! I love to cook, and really we don't like eating out in restaurants 24/7.

We do all the breakfasts in the villa, except for the water park days, where we go and consume 3 dozen warm baby donuts with coffee! And, no I only eat 3, the huns eat the rest!

There are some restaurants that we love, Bluezoo, Boma, Brown Derby, Kouzzina and Monsieur Paul and the kids like Sci-Fi and Ragland's so we do make a few ADR's each trip! But as a rule I can't eat 3 sit down meals a day of the same repetitive food! Not to mention for me and most of the boys to ride Tower of Terror and Areosmith's Rockin Roller coaster, the emptier the stomach the better.

We've done Disney more times than I care to mention so we really enjoy the resort more so now and it's nothing to grill up a steak or chicken while we hang at the quiet pool, toss a salad, make a vinaigrette and there's dinner! Luckily the kids don't care where or what we eat, as long as you feed them!

I thought that being able to have a full kitchen was going to make life so much easier at WDW. Well...every single time I've been in a one bedroom villa I have had food to prepare. Either had a grocery delivery service or was given a ride to the grocery store by a friend. I had everything we would need for breakfast and lunch in the villa..as well as some nice adult beverages and snacks. We would go in the summer so knew that we would be at the resort midday!!!
Well? Food was never prepared. No one wanted to eat in the room. There was one morning I made pancakes...for just myself!! No one wanted them. Their response? 'We're at Disney and part of the fun is eating out!!!' Geez Louise.
So, now I don't plan on cooking anything.

Our last Giordano's pizza trip left us cold.
Bobbi
We would go several times a year! However, August a year ago, we waited an hour for our deep dish and it came to the table cold in the middle, the vegetable were raw! And you're right, we ordered a thin, cheese only for the girls and I think some frozen pizza's are better than what was served!

It's disappointing to see a company who once produced such an excellent product fall to such mediocre standards! Can't bring myself to go back! :(

Well, I really don't understand your poll as there isn't really a question. But we generally eat out, so I answered "don't change generally eat out". I'm not sure what the "don't change" part of the answer means though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter