• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using TS credit at a CS?

cosine4 said:
I have heard conflicting reports. Are you able to use a TS DDP credit at a CS restraunt?

yes you can do it but it's not a good way to get your money's worth!

I've read conflicting reports as well, so you're safest not counting on it; be prepared to be turned down. Regardless, as Jenny indicates, it isn't a good usage of points.

Well we are on the free dining plan. We are making reservations for TS restraunts, however we do not want to be restricted. We typically eat at CS only because we like to get a quick meal and back to enjoying the park (plus we would never pay that much for a meal). We also do not like the idea of having to plan where we will be on each day 3 months in advance. We were just hoping that if we decide that we changed our minds and wanted to be at a different park than we planned we can still get a meal. So in the sense of getting a "lower grade" meal for free or paying out of pocket because we wanted to go to a different park than our reservation is for, then that is a good use (IMO).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter