Vacation Magic ?

No sign of it here yet and it's odd that it's not on the DVC site. That's the one thing the site was good for....VM access before it arrived by mail. ;)

I'm still waiting for mine. :( It will be my first issue since joining DVC, so I wish it would hurry up and get here. I feel like I'm low man on the totem pole...maybe that's 'cause we joined at VWL! ;)

Originally posted by PamOKW
No sign of it here yet and it's odd that it's not on the DVC site. That's the one thing the site was good for....VM access before it arrived by mail. ;)

Must have been posted by one of the website people they laid off :(

We got ours late last week. I must say we were quite "underwhelmed" by it. Maybe we're just spoiled because we hear it all here first :cool:

Well, I won't need the web version....got the hard copy in the mail today!

Just checked the mail....

"Still Waiting" here in Central Florida.

Go figure...

We don't have ours yet here in Michigan but I have been hearing from plenty of my DVC buddies that my kids photo is appearing again on the Vero Beach page!

Ours came last week and, unlike the Disney Club newsletter, it had the "correct" completion date for BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter