• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Shirts

LAS321

When you wish upon a star...
We have a January trip planned and want to get some shirts for our trip. Where is the best place to order from?

You can get shirts made to order on Amazon— the selection is a little limited but still not on shabby.

Etsy is typically the go to, but you’ll need to hurry to get them in time.

I usually make ours myself with printable iron on “decals”. I get the ones for light colors mostly, because the background turns clear. But on medium colored shirts you do have to take care that the design colors will show up against the fabric color (yellow doesn’t show against medium blue for instance.).

Sublimation paper and ink is another popular technique that can have good results.

Most of mine are from Etsy. You will want to order soon to have them in time. Is also have a few from ShopDisney, and a couple I’ve bought in the parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter