*Valentine Exchange-Sent/Recieved* SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
The send by date is Monday 1/27. Please send me your d.c. number once you have sent out your exchange. Have fun!

I mailed mine out Thursday afternoon. Should get to its destination Monday or so.

I came home Saturday morning from work and discovered that UPS had left my Valentine's Exchange box on the other side of my gate. My Valentine box was from MomofIndigo:

Starburst Jellybeans
Jelly Belly Valentine Mix
Tootsie Rolls
Hershey Kisses
Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares
Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bars
Minnie Mouse Bag with Chocolate Bars
Chocolate Frog Prince
Be Mine Sign (this was the only thing that didn't make it --- it was broken)

Please tell your sweet daughter thank you.

I came home Saturday morning from work and discovered that UPS had left my Valentine's Exchange box on the other side of my gate. My Valentine box was from MomofIndigo:

Starburst Jellybeans
Jelly Belly Valentine Mix
Tootsie Rolls
Hershey Kisses
Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares
Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bars
Minnie Mouse Bag with Chocolate Bars
Chocolate Frog Prince
Be Mine Sign (this was the only thing that didn't make it --- it was broken)

Please tell your sweet daughter thank you.

Glad to hear of another arrival for you today Heather. This was Christina's first exchange, and it sounds like she did a great job with her exchange :goodvibes

Glad to hear of another arrival for you today Heather. This was Christina's first exchange, and it sounds like she did a great job with her exchange :goodvibes

Yes --- she did a great job!

Wanted to mention that my box is ready to ship --- it will go out this week.

Thank you, Christina, for my awesome box of goodies:
Adorable purse w/ chocolate
Jelly belles
M&m's
Chocolate bars
A Smooch decoration
An adorable chocolate frog prince
And more!

Thank you and your daughter for the fun box of Valentine's Day love!!

Edit:
I have zero idea why my post has a frowny face. It wasn't intentional - I PROMISE!!! I'm very :thumbsup2 :) :upsidedow :flower3: :grouphug: :cool1: :cheer2: about my box!
Also, I totally forgot to include the awesome mustaches and tattoos in the list. I can't believe I forgot them since I actually was wearing a mustache when I typed the original post!

Looks like the weather has held my packages up even though the post office has had them since Tuesday. I just looked the confirmation numbers up and the Post office shows the boxes just left Montgomery today. Which means it has taken 4 days for my boxes to travel 96 miles, all due to our weather days we experienced in the South. I would hope they would arrive to their destinations within the next few days since the weather has since passed.

Looks like the weather has held my packages up even though the post office has had them since Tuesday. I just looked the confirmation numbers up and the Post office shows the boxes just left Montgomery today. Which means it has taken 4 days for my boxes to travel 96 miles, all due to our weather days we experienced in the South. I would hope they would arrive to their destinations within the next few days since the weather has since passed.

Thank you for the update. Hope the weather has improved for you.

Christina are you around? Hope to hear from you soon for this exchange, and for the pen pal exchange.

Christina are you around? Hope to hear from you soon for this exchange, and for the pen pal exchange.

Today I am! We have been sick since returning from WDW. Today everyone is back at work and school. whew! long first week back.

Thank you to Heather and Susan for my boxes.

Heather gave me:

LOTS of M&Ms. One for Indigo, one for DH, one for me, and one for all of us to share. It worked out great this week in coaxing Indigo to take her medicine.

Mint galore, which is my fav. York Reeces Pieces and Spearmint Leaves.

A strawberry bag that will be perfect for picking strawberries and lollipops.

Indigo loved the Minnie ears (thank you). She wore them to the doctor's office this week.

Susan gave me a great box also. Lots of baking stuff. Icing, cookie mix, and sprinkles. I am pretty sure I have to make cookies for next week for Indigo's class and thanks to Susan I am totally set.

I am sorry for the delay!

Glad to hear from you! Sorry to hear that you, and your family members were sick, but hope that didn't ruin your vacation.

Great job ladies! This has been a successful exchange, and it is now COMPLETED!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter