Valentine Recipe SWAP

We are just waiting for:

Aries- 2 sets
ddavis'- 2 sets
BernardandMissBianca's-1 set

When I was at the post office, I asked for 4 priority stamps. I ripped one off and stuck it in the box, and the clerk then taped it up. Then I looked in my hand and I had 4 stamps...I honestly remember putting 1 stamp in there, so I think it was her error...HOWEVER, it is not out of the realm of possibility that I had a blonde moment :confused3

SO, if that is the case and the stamp isn't there (along with extra stamps for just in case and a dollar for DC) I'm really sorry. After it was taped, and the line was so long behind me, I didn't want to ask her to open it again...Should get there today, so I'll be looking to see if I need to send you another stamp.

When I was at the post office, I asked for 4 priority stamps. I ripped one off and stuck it in the box, and the clerk then taped it up. Then I looked in my hand and I had 4 stamps...I honestly remember putting 1 stamp in there, so I think it was her error...HOWEVER, it is not out of the realm of possibility that I had a blonde moment :confused3

SO, if that is the case and the stamp isn't there (along with extra stamps for just in case and a dollar for DC) I'm really sorry. After it was taped, and the line was so long behind me, I didn't want to ask her to open it again...Should get there today, so I'll be looking to see if I need to send you another stamp.

Debbie's having a NANCY moment!!!!! Debbie's having a NANCY moment!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just got BernardandMissBianca's cards today. They are very nice. I can't wait to try the recipe.

NOW I do feel like I'm having a conversation with myself.:rotfl:

You last 2 paid a lot to ship these. How come so much?

ARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES???????
Are ya out there?
Did they go postal?

Here, I'll talk to you.
I'm glad Debbie did send the stamp and I can't wait to see what B&MB is having us cook up.

Did they pay so much to be sure it got to you in time?

Here, I'll talk to you.
I'm glad Debbie did send the stamp and I can't wait to see what B&MB is having us cook up.

Did they pay so much to be sure it got to you in time?

Yep I paid extra because I was late, I had to get it there on time, I'm picky that way;) . And the $4.05 stamp is for return postage for priority mail.
Sorry mine wasn't very fancy, I couldn't wrap my brain around it for some reason. Probably because DH and I always fight on Valentine's Day. It's tradition! LOL

I'm so excited! :banana: :yay: :cheer2: We're actually going to be away on Valentines, I'm really hoping they reach me before we leave (everything has beenr eally quick recently so I'm hoping :wizard: ) or the whole time I'll be going "I wonder if the recipes are there yet" and DH will get :mad: and the boys will be :rolleyes1 :bored:

When does the Disney recipe swap start?

I wanted to make sure they got there on time too, since I didn't get to the PO on Friday.

Whew I have been really worried about the stamp thing... I'm relieved it was her mistake...:lmao:

Glad you like the stuff too, I'm with Buffy, I always doubt my own work. This was a really fun swap. I have to make 2 more cause a friend saw mine and asked sweetly "Are these for me?" I said no...but I have to make her some now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter