~Valentine's Exchange-SIGN UP!~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Send a fellow exchanger a Valentine themed exchange. It could include chocolates, decorations, or anything else that is either Valentine themed, or red, pink, or white.

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. A delivery confirmation number MUST be sent to me as soon as you have sent out your exchange. I WILL be tracking all exchanges.

PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE RULES, SEND BY DATE, ..... if you decide to participate, you will need to check this thread, and your pm box every so often. There might be a post/question for you, and I need to know that you are around. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not MIA-(missing in action).

To participate, pm me the following info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL? Yes or No-
Are you willing to be an ELF if needed? Yes or No-
Do you have any allergies?
What are some of your favorite treats that you like? -(Ex. jelly beans, Valentines Peeps, .....)
Do you decorate your house for Valentine's Day?

Sign ups will be till Thursday January 16, or sooner if sign ups are slow. Names will be given by Friday Jan 17th. The send by date is Monday January 27th. This will insure all participants will have their treats by Valentines Day.

Saw even more Valentines items at the store today, and picked up my son's class treats.

Our stores have just started putting out the Valentine's Day stuff. There is some really cute decoration and dessert items out there.

Come join us in this exchange --- everyone needs a valentine day surprise!

Sign ups are now CLOSED for this exchange. I will be sending out everyones pal info. tonight. Please post on the sent/received thread once you have sent out, and received your exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter