Vanessa- figmentfan814 ~ Happily Ever Wedding & 10th Anniversary VR Brunch #1 Added 8-10

Vanessa,
Yea! I'm so excited to see the desert party! It looked gorgeous and so makes me wish mine wasn't washed out. :sad2: The Figment theme was perfect! I can't wait to see the rest. :surfweb:

Anna Marie

Great Pictures Vanessa! The figment napkins and theme was adorable!!

The dessert party sounds great and I love those personalized napkins. What a great idea about a photopass photographer - I would not have thought about that but now this something else to add to my list.

Most of our guests are staying at POFQ so they will be entering through the front of Epcot and we have already ordered a wheelchair for Sheldon's dad. There are about 8 of us staying at either The Boardwalk or the Yacht and Beach Club so we are entering through the International Gateway. We have to pay for an extra host to do this but I thought it would make it the easiest for our guests as we are not getting a bus for them for the dessert party.

Looking forward to more.

Linda

The DP looks great!! The napkins really did add a nice touch to the tables. Hmmm... perhaps I willl have to add some to the prereception...

Vanessa -- Thank you so much for the most recent installment! It is wonderful. I LOVE that you and Kris got your picture in front of Spaceship Earth and kissing on your way to the DP. The pics of you and your Mom together are wonderful! :hug: Can't wait to see/hear more!
It was so exciting to get some more of the pictures at Epcot. Plus, we didn't get any shots in France that morning, so the pictures on the bridge are a great addition to our around the world photo shoot!

Vanessa,
Yea! I'm so excited to see the desert party! It looked gorgeous and so makes me wish mine wasn't washed out. :sad2: The Figment theme was perfect! I can't wait to see the rest. :surfweb:

Anna Marie
Just remember you can always come up with a reason to have another DP perhaps for a VR ;) At least you were moved to a pretty nice location. I really like the AAP.

Great Pictures Vanessa! The figment napkins and theme was adorable!!
Your DP looks like so much fun!
the DP looks amazing! I absoutly love the Figments!
The personalized napkins are great! I love the image color on the purple.:goodvibes
Thanks everyone, I was really happy with all the little Figment touches. I was originally going to have Shelly from Impressions do some decorations, but she honestly was way out of my budget. We were able to do all the centerpieces (including the linens) and napkins for around $225 and we had 10 tables. The color on the napkins is printed in iridescent; I love the final effect.

The dessert party sounds great and I love those personalized napkins. What a great idea about a photopass photographer - I would not have thought about that but now this something else to add to my list.

Most of our guests are staying at POFQ so they will be entering through the front of Epcot and we have already ordered a wheelchair for Sheldon's dad. There are about 8 of us staying at either The Boardwalk or the Yacht and Beach Club so we are entering through the International Gateway. We have to pay for an extra host to do this but I thought it would make it the easiest for our guests as we are not getting a bus for them for the dessert party.

Looking forward to more.

Linda
Linda~ I never would have thought of the Photopass guys until we saw them that night either; although I'm not sure if they were really supposed to have taken our picture :)

That is a great idea just adding the second guide. They originally wanted us to all come from the International Gateway, but no one was staying at any of those resorts and since most of our guests had never been to WDW before I knew it would be nearly impossible to give directions to that location.

Plus, it was fun walking from the front of the park with everyone. It will be nice for you to have some time with less people around if you are coming from the back.

The DP looks great!! The napkins really did add a nice touch to the tables. Hmmm... perhaps I willl have to add some to the prereception...

It was such an easy touch and for $10 total on all the tables it really added a lot. I was so happy when my floral manager suggested it. :thumbsup2

Vanessa the DP looked great! I Figment theme is so cool, my DF loves Figment! Great job with the napkins! That was an awesome bargin!:thumbsup2

I just love your wedding. Epcot is also my favorite park. The photopass photos are a fun touch, and I love your photos from your dessert party.

Lynn, I know you mentioned how you can have your bouquet recreated, are you thinking about doing this on a future trip?

I really want to do that!! I'm thinking when we go back in May I will do that.

Your dessert party was so cute with Figment!!!!!! I like the pics of you in front of Spaceship Earth!! Too cool!

I love the figment statue!!! I have a big one of Donald Duck like that. I wish I could bring that down with me...lol

Vanessa,

Everything from your DP looks great!! The food looks yummy. I also love the figment decorations and the bright colors. Now that we are waiting awhile for our vow renewal, I am seriously thinking about adding on a DP!! It makes me excited to wait now!! :lmao:

Vanessa the Figment theme is too cute! Subtle enough but perfect. :thumbsup2

Is there little Figment's in the centerpieces? How did you do that?

Vanessa - I love the Figment theme for your dessert party. Those napkins are very cute. Love the picture of you and Kris in front of Spaceship Earth. Can't get enough of that Spaceship Earth pictures.

Hi Linda,

Just PM me your email address and I would be more than happy to send everything over to you. I think everything's in Word, so you can change it around to fit your guests.

I have the Hidden Mickey List, Fact Sheet, and Pressed Penny Guide. If I think of anything else I'll send those over too.

Just wanted to thank you for sending me the Hidden Mickey list (and the other also). I changed the HM list a bit and added the resorts where my guests will be staying. Also, instead of the picture of Mickey that you put on the cover, I used a picture of Sheldon's son showing off his Hidden Mickey picture in Morocco. This way he is included in our wedding stuff.

Thanks again,
Linda

Vanessa,

Everything looks great with the DP, can't wait to read more! Loved your Figment theme!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter