VDH July 27th

nlenguyen

PharmDis95
Next Thursday, non-VDH points will be able to book rooms at VDH. When do you think DVC will put up the availability calendar so we can book?
I am guessing it would be around midnight. They might have to update the website to show the availability. If they put it up at midnight then everyone with reservations before the 7 month mark will be able to book it.

Next Thursday, non-VDH points will be able to book rooms at VDH. When do you think DVC will put up the availability calendar so we can book?
I am guessing it would be around midnight. They might have to update the website to show the availability. If they put it up at midnight then everyone with reservations before the 7 month mark will be able to book it.
If it is like VGF2 then it will be at midnight.

That is good to know. Thank you. I’m assuming you could not book 7 months until 8am est

That is good to know. Thank you. I’m assuming you could not book 7 months until 8am est
Right, you'll probably be able to look at availability before 8:00 but won't be able to book - unless you own there, of course. Owners will be able to book as soon as online booking is functional.

I’m still getting the “down for maintenance” message when I try to look at availability. I thought I saw a notification about maintenance until 6am eastern. Hopefully, it will be ready soon!

Earlier I could get on the site but when I went to book I would get the down for maintenance error. Now I just get spinning and no site. Hoping that's good news but waiting here all morning is not going to work.

I'm giving them a bit of a break because you have to consider how many people all logging in at once to book the next 7 months. This is really what I expected. I have no plans to call and sit on hold for two hours, I'll just keep refreshing.

There’s always a part of me that hopes that they will prove us wrong this time, but it hasn’t happened yet.

Earlier I could get on the site but when I went to book I would get the down for maintenance error. Now I just get spinning and no site. Hoping that's good news but waiting here all morning is not going to work.
I was getting the spinning circle too. Then, I got to the point where I could go to book and got the maintenance error again.

Reactions: ngl
I’ve gotten to where I can’t stand the Seven Dwarfs. So many times they’ve stood between me and booking my vacation.

Since Member Services doesn't open until 9am, maybe they are waiting until then? I mean, that's not how they typically handle but who know why they do what they do sometimes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter