Vegas Girls Only Trip ~ June '09 **OLD THREAD**

Hey everybody--I know there is some talk that a few of us may go back to Vegas for Thanksgiving weekend.

The LA Times had a special yesterday for the MGM Grand and I just called and booked it! For regular rooms the rates start at $59 and for suites the rates start at $79. (Don't remember exact rates for our dates--for November 25th check-in for 5 nights for a regular room it was $350 total.)

It has to be booked by August 1--so call quick.

The booking codes are INB280 for regular rooms and INB278 for suites.

I would have booked a suite but since I'm bringing my Mom we needed handicapped accessible and they didn't have handicapped suites on this special.

The phone number is (800) 929-1111 or you can book online at www.mgmgrand.com

Cheryl - are you driving or flying?
I may be going for just a couple of days - am thinking Fri-Mon morn.
It would be nice to coordinate travel times together.
Anyone else for sure going?

I would love to go at Thanksgiving, but I haven't really given it much thought other than that. Need to check a few things before I decide to go or not.

I booked today!
Fri - Mon at MGM with the group.

Let the planning begin.:)

We booked our rooms at MGM - Theresa, Deb, Wendy & me. Checking in. :banana:

We booked from Wednesday to Monday, so we should be covered, whatever......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

For those there on Thanksgiving Day, we should go someplace nice--will probably need to make ressies. (Not extremely expensive though.) Maybe that place at The Orleans Stacie and Wendy?

Im about 90% sure I will be there. So count me in too!:thumbsup2

yay!!!!

For those there on Thanksgiving Day, we should go someplace nice--will probably need to make ressies. (Not extremely expensive though.) Maybe that place at The Orleans Stacie and Wendy?

yay!!!!

I think the Loft at the Orleans would be great for Thanksgiving for those who are going to be there. Its nice, and reasonable.

I think the Loft at the Orleans would be great for Thanksgiving for those who are going to be there. Its nice, and reasonable.

Yeah, it's a nice place and very reasonably priced. Since you and I (I assume you're driving?) will have cars we shouldn't have trouble getting people there--or we could just cab

Hey Vegas Divas. I thought it would be more fun to have a new thread for the Thanksgiving trip so I went ahead and started a new one. Plus I just like a shiny new thread. lol

Check it out here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2246006

We are getting a good sized group interested and hopefully more will want to join. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter