Vegas Girls-only Trip

I need a shopping at the outlet's day. I'm hoping to finid a few things I can bring back to the shop and deduct some of the trip. ;)

I am super excited about finally biting the bullet and adding clothes to the shop. Of course I have to keep my day job for a while still, but who know's. Maybe it will become something.

I need a shopping at the outlet's day. I'm hoping to finid a few things I can bring back to the shop and deduct some of the trip. ;)

I am super excited about finally biting the bullet and adding clothes to the shop. Of course I have to keep my day job for a while still, but who know's. Maybe it will become something.

Yay for new business opportunities and yay for being able to deduct part of the trip :yay:

That's awesome about the clothes. I hope it works out great for you. And......bonus if you are able to deduct some of the trip when you go! :thumbsup2

Just a bumpity-bump to keep this trip on everyone's minds. :banana:

Hope you all had a nice Christmas. It was a nice day here. I got some new clothes including a sparkly silver shirt which should be nice to wear in July for evening. And some shimmer powder from The Body Shop which adds a nice nighttime glow. So, I'm ready! lol :thumbsup2

Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve. We don't do much here. We'll get some take-out, movies, games and at midnight we'll drive a few blocks away where we'll have an unobstructed view of the Strip skyline and all the fireworks. Then it's home to bed! I'm too old for late nights now. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter