Vegas Trip ~ November '09 (It's over, but we had a blast!)

Just throwing this out there, because it sounds like May is a no-go...Is there any way we could push the trip out further in June? Like the 17-21? The only reason is because I would really like to stay at Treasure Island and it's almost half the cost to go the 17-21 rather than the 3-8. :confused3 If not that's fine, I just like saving money. :goodvibes

In any case, I'm really excited about going back to Vegas. :banana: So excited that I had a dream about it the other night. :rotfl:

Just throwing this out there, because it sounds like May is a no-go...Is there any way we could push the trip out further in June? Like the 17-21? The only reason is because I would really like to stay at Treasure Island and it's almost half the cost to go the 17-21 rather than the 3-8. :confused3 If not that's fine, I just like saving money. :goodvibes

In any case, I'm really excited about going back to Vegas. :banana: So excited that I had a dream about it the other night. :rotfl:
:scared1: Push it further back??? :eek:

;)

Actually we passed on that weekend because it's Father's Day. And the last weekend in June, the 27th, is my anniversary and I cannot be gone over that, so I wouldn't be able to make it.

I think the first weekend in June is really the most convenient for the most people. Not that it's ideal, but then no time ever is perfect for everyone, kwim?

As for rates, it's still really early. They will change, up and down, a million times between now and then. So no worries on that. We'll keep hunting down those deals. I think everyone was excited to stay at either TI or the Mirage since they are centrally located and they are connected with that tram so both are easy to get to. :thumbsup2

LOL on dreaming about Vegas! I am glad to hear you are excited. :cool1: :yay:

I'm bored. And excited about planning another trip. Sooooooooo............. you know what that means........ I'm gonna start a new thread!! :rotfl2:
A shiny, pretty new one for our June trip. And I'm hoping we'll get more of the ladies to join us this time. I know Tina, Steph, Patty and a couple others were talking about making it out with the group one of these times. :wizard:

I'm just being impatient. I figured there'd be deals later on. I'm still irritated that I can't book my flights yet. :rotfl2:

...hmm...maybe we should do the trip in April! :idea:

:rotfl2:
Actually January is a very slow month here. Lots of deals to be found. :rolleyes1
And I think we could all use a little something to get us through the post holiday blues, and the time until the DL trip. Just saying...... heehee

Actually January is a very slow month here. Lots of deals to be found. :rolleyes1
And I think we could all use a little something to get us through the post holiday blues, and the time until the DL trip. Just saying...... heehee

Hmm...my birthday IS in January, and I was thinking about going to Vegas for it... :rotfl2:

Beth: can we post on the new thread yet? Huh Huh? Can we????????:yay::yay::yay:

Okay, there is a 50/50 chance I will be off the Saturday January 9th, if i am it will be my last one off until April 15th. But, it's a sort of last minute work or not, so I am not even sure it would be possible.

Okay, there is a 50/50 chance I will be off the Saturday January 9th, if i am it will be my last one off until April 15th. But, it's a sort of last minute work or not, so I am not even sure it would be possible.
:eek: Oh you tease!!!!!! I think even if you can't get it off, you might be a little sick that day, don't you think? :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

When do you find out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter