Vegetarian Menu

tinkluvr23

Mouseketeer
I am so far off from getting married it is silly for me to ask this question but I am going to ask anyways. I would like a primarily vegetarian menu for my wedding. Our there many options for this? Would they modify things for me? Like I have always wanted to try the soup at Le Cellier but it is made with chicken broth. Do you think they would do it without?

Here's to a Disney World wedding in my future heh :lovestruc My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our eight year anniversary there in January! Woo!

I am not vegetarian but I have many guests that are or have allergies to certain foods. During my planning session we met with the chef who would be cooking for us the day of our wedding and we asked him how they would take our guest's allergies/food choices into consideration. He explained that if the menu does not contain enough options for our guests with specific life-style food choices then they will prepare specialty plates just for them at no additional charge.

I will give Disney this, they are extremely meticulous when it comes to food. They make sure that everything is to your standards as well as your guests. We have one guest who is allergic to absolutely everything so a special plate will be made just for him.

They have plenty of food options! And I'm sure you can find things that will be to your liking. If you like a certain soup but it contains chicken/beef broth just let the planner know and they can talk with the chef to decide on a vegetarian broth option that you will enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter