• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegetarian

mikeje99

Earning My Ears
Can anyone recommend any good restaurants in Orlando that cater for vegetarians?

Mike

Also can someone please tell me how I get a holiday countdown :bounce:

My Wife, Daughter and self are all vegetarian and have found most restaurants in WDW will do vegetairian dishes if you let them know before you arrive.

We have found a great book called "Vegetarian Walt Disney World and Greater Orlando" by Susan Shumaker & Than Saffel I'd look up some recommendations for you but my wife has lent it to a friend.

Mark

Hiya Mike

The holiday countdown link can be found on the main Disboard on the "Technical" section. Just follow the link.

Any problems give us a shout. If you want an Avatar (the cartoon tag just under your name), I think that was under your personal profile. I seem to remember it took me a few tries to get it right.

Dazzle :cool:

Mike

We have only eaten on-site at Disney and found the restaurants very accomodating :D

Kaylee

Try the Sweet Tomato at the corner of Kirkman and International.

I'm not a veggie myself but we went there three times in July and pigged out.

It's about 95% vegetarian - salads etc. The only meat is in the soup ie Chillie or chicken and occasionally in the hot pasta. Oh and there are bacon bits in the salad bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter