Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - that was fast! Thank you so very much for Katie's Winnie the Pooh DISigns. I cannot wait to make the shirts! You are a very special person to do this for us and I want you to know I very much appreciate it!

Terry

Can you make me the 13PRP_Sleeping Beauty With the words Princess Casidy. I have all my shirts done since we leave Thursday and today my mom has decided to take her Niece. She is so excited but now I need to make her a princess shirt. Thanks so much for all the designs you have done for my family!

Can you make me the 13PRP_Sleeping Beauty With the words Princess Casidy. I have all my shirts done since we leave Thursday and today my mom has decided to take her Niece. She is so excited but now I need to make her a princess shirt. Thanks so much for all the designs you have done for my family!

0aSleepingBeauty_VB_Princess_Lariat.jpg

I love everything that you did.

Is there anyway to leave the words 4th Of July off the last design?
I just did the design. I guess I was confusing when I asked for it.

Thanks,
Dona Momma

I just found this thread and all I can say is WOW!:worship: You do amazing work!!
What do I need to do to get something done for my boys? I'm not sure what I would want yet as I haven't looked at everything.
Thanks in advance,
Laurie:goodvibes

I just found this thread and all I can say is WOW!:worship: You do amazing work!!
What do I need to do to get something done for my boys? I'm not sure what I would want yet as I haven't looked at everything.
Thanks in advance,
Laurie:goodvibes

Hi & Welcome:)

if you look in my photobucket under designs I have them listed by characters with a code over top if you find something you like just post the letters & # that is listed over the design. If you want different wording just let me know I can change the wording ..

Or if you see somthing here on the thread just post the post # and described the design.

Here's the link also in my sig.

http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Designs/

If I can help just let me know .. & Thank You :)

Your work is incredible. Congratulations. Can you make a birthday shirt for my son. He will be 5th. He loves Buzz, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Max Steel e Spider Man. If it is not abused I would like also his name "Átila" and number five in some models. For me and my family I would like to have our names: "Saadia", "Gilson", "Beto" and "Risalva" and 2009. Finally I would like christmas and first trip shirts with 2009 and Lobo Family and Costa Family. Thank You so much...

Could I please have #202MH Ph one with Corey and one with Bradley (written in blue).
Could I also have 2PF_WDW with just Corey (no year or wording) and 3PF-Cand with Bradley.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! My boys are going to flip when they see these.
Laurie
P.S. I hope I didn't as for too much!!!

I just wanted to say thank you for the designs yesterday. Our DS (5) doesn't know we're going on his Birthday and he's is going to be super excited. Thank You again. PS. I know you mentioned wanting to us PS there's a free 30 day trail of CS4 on the adobe website that you should give a whirl (it's free whats to lose)

Thanks Again

- Lauro

Veronica,

Thank you again for helping me with the star wars design last week for my husband. I made some of my T-shirts this past weekend and he loved it so much that he agreed to wear matching shirts to Chef Mickey's when we go there on September 4. (I never thought he was going to go for it- your efforts played a key role it that so thank you, thank you, thank you! :worship: So, now I have another request, if it is not too much. It is design #159 MH_RedMick. Can you please make that with the mickey head in black instead of red because we are all going to be wearing red shirts and can you have one say Dad and one say Big Brother in the mickey head in red letters? Can you also do the same sort of thing, but with Minnie in her red dress instead of Mickey and inside the black mickey head have one say Mom and one say Little Sister in red letters? My 4 year old son has been helping me pick shirt colors and designs and is so excited.

You really are so talented and are truly making my children's first trip to Disney World so much more memorable and special. Sorry again for such a big request. If it is too much, just let me know. I will post a picture of some of the shirts soon.

Thank you!:goodvibes

Maeghan

Your work is incredible. Congratulations. Can you make a birthday shirt for my son. He will be 5th. He loves Buzz, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Max Steel e Spider Man. If it is not abused I would like also his name "Átila" and number five in some models. For me and my family I would like to have our names: "Saadia", "Gilson", "Beto" and "Risalva" and 2009. Finally I would like christmas and first trip shirts with 2009 and Lobo Family and Costa Family. Thank You so much...

If you want a certain design just let me know you can look in my photobucket link in sig.

0aBuzz_ForteAt.jpg

0aCastleFab2ri.jpg

0aChristmas_group2co.jpg

0aChristmas_group2lo.jpg

0aStar-Wars-eat.jpg

0aStar-Wars-eat2.jpg

0aspiderman_2at.jpg

0aspiderman_2at2.jpg

0aIndiana_Jones4ai.jpg

Could I please have #202MH Ph one with Corey and one with Bradley (written in blue).
Could I also have 2PF_WDW with just Corey (no year or wording) and 3PF-Cand with Bradley.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! My boys are going to flip when they see these.
Laurie
P.S. I hope I didn't as for too much!!!

0aPhineas-and-Ferb-2br2.jpg

0aphineas-and-ferbco.jpg

0aphineas_ferb2brra.jpg

0aphineas_ferb2cor.jpg

Veronica,

Thank you again for helping me with the star wars design last week for my husband. I made some of my T-shirts this past weekend and he loved it so much that he agreed to wear matching shirts to Chef Mickey's when we go there on September 4. (I never thought he was going to go for it- your efforts played a key role it that so thank you, thank you, thank you! :worship: So, now I have another request, if it is not too much. It is design #159 MH_RedMick. Can you please make that with the mickey head in black instead of red because we are all going to be wearing red shirts and can you have one say Dad and one say Big Brother in the mickey head in red letters? Can you also do the same sort of thing, but with Minnie in her red dress instead of Mickey and inside the black mickey head have one say Mom and one say Little Sister in red letters? My 4 year old son has been helping me pick shirt colors and designs and is so excited.

You really are so talented and are truly making my children's first trip to Disney World so much more memorable and special. Sorry again for such a big request. If it is too much, just let me know. I will post a picture of some of the shirts soon.

Thank you!:goodvibes

Maeghan

0aminnieredmickeyheadmom-1.jpg

0aminnieredmickeyheadls.jpg

0aMickey2dad-3.jpg

0aMickey2bb.jpg

I just wanted to say thank you for the designs yesterday. Our DS (5) doesn't know we're going on his Birthday and he's is going to be super excited. Thank You again. PS. I know you mentioned wanting to us PS there's a free 30 day trail of CS4 on the adobe website that you should give a whirl (it's free whats to lose)

Thanks Again

- Lauro

Your Welcome :) Have fun with the trail

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter