VGC resale or RIV direct.......

VGC resale or RIV direct

• VGC

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • RIV

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Either

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save your money - put it into stocks........

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
If you already have 500pts at RIV there is no sensible reason except “they are on sale” lol
With that said, I’d like to change my vote from VGC to buy stocks. ;)

Ive put in an offer on VGC which I don't own at.

Its 160 points at $243pp. 3/70/160 points.

But im at WDW now. I could get 200 at RIV for the same money and get $2000 off as they are doing extra inventive plus $1000 extra as I am on property.

I dont go West Coast very often but did stay in VFC last time I went. I only ever go for 3 days, so the 160 point contract is fine.

I have 4,000 points, of which 1,000 are direct - so I am not short of points when staying!

I own around 500 points at RIV. (

I am happy to rent out VGC if I dont use it.

Not sure which way to go..... :)

Thoughts?
I didn’t know they did an extra $1000 if you buy while on property. Is there a min number of points on that?

I’ve decided to cancel even though it’s a good deal. I could just rent points and stay as I’ve only been to the park twice……
Definitely the best choice financially. If you go once or twice a decade just pay for one of the signature suites.

I’ve decided to cancel even though it’s a good deal. I could just rent points and stay as I’ve only been to the park twice……
We love VGC, but you could probably put the money in a dividend fund and and spend several nights in a regular VGC room every couple years—between dividends on investment and dues you don’t have to pay, you probably get close to covering the cost of a suite for a few nights.

We love VGC, but you could probably put the money in a dividend fund and and spend several nights in a regular VGC room every couple years—between dividends on investment and dues you don’t have to pay, you probably get close to covering the cost of a suite for a few nights.
But where is the fun in that?? :P

I'm not OP but I came to change my vote to invest the $. But that's not fun. Especially when spending someone else's money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter