Vgf at 7 months!

kristytru

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
Just booked VGF for spring break at 7 months! I was so surprised to get all 5 nights. Hoping it's a sign that park attendance is less than past years...I know I'm kidding my self, but humor me...

kristytru said:
Just booked VGF for spring break at 7 months! I was so surprised to get all 5 nights. Hoping it's a sign that park attendance is less than past years...I know I'm kidding my self, but humor me...

Congrats! I'm hoping for the same in 2 weeks.

Don't count on park crowds being lower. Easter time is actually not a very high DVC demand time but is a very high Disney in general and park attendance demand time. Also, for others hoping, VGF has not been that difficult to get at 7 months out yet. A few times for 2014 thus far studios have had an issue but even those have mostly been open. The advantage at this time is that DVD declared something like 75% of the resort into DVC inventory leaving many spaces available for 7 month out reservations because much less than that has been sold thus far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter