VGF dedicated two-bedroom

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Anyone have pictures showing the studio side of the dedicated 2-bedroom unit. I am wondering if the second bed takes up what little floor space there is or if the dedicated unit may be a little bigger than the lock-off on the studio side.

Also, are there any differences other than the bed configuration in a dedicated 2-bedroom and a lock-off unit?

Also, are there any differences other than the bed configuration in a dedicated 2-bedroom and a lock-off unit?

not sure about VGF in particular. in general, a dedicated 2BR only has one entrance for the villa (so there is no entrance/exit for the 2nd bedroom). i don't think the 2nd bedroom has a kitchenette either.

I am wondering if the second bed takes up what little floor space there is

There's very little open floor space. The 2 queen beds take up most of the room. And there's a small table, same as the studio. Instead of the murphy bed, you have drawers. There's also no kitchen area, just a long sliding door closet.

There's very little open floor space. The 2 queen beds take up most of the room. And there's a small table, same as the studio. Instead of the murphy bed, you have drawers. There's also no kitchen area, just a long sliding door closet.

Thanks, I found some pictures and a write-up and it is pretty much as you described. I think it looks wonderful. Here is a link to what I found:

http://**************.net/2013/11/2...disneys-grand-floridian-resort-spa-continued/

not sure about VGF in particular. in general, a dedicated 2BR only has one entrance for the villa (so there is no entrance/exit for the 2nd bedroom). i don't think the 2nd bedroom has a kitchenette either.

The 2nd bedroom has a larger closet instead of the kitchenette. IMO it would be the way to go unless you needed the second Murphy bed, which it also does not have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter