VGF monorail in morning

grandfloridian3

Earning My Ears
hi everyone! We are going to VGF next month and I know the monorail has hour changes to due upgrades. This will only affect early morning touring. Has anyone heard how the boats, buses are helping out with this? I know they are providing buses to EPCOT and the boat runs to MK:yay:

They also run buses That go straight from gf to mk for emh in the morning. Boats go to poly first

If it is available based on my experience this week I would say take the boat and plan in 10 minutes for the Poly stop. The bus was really crowded and the people on it were very cranky (is was the only option at the time of day we were going because of weather boats and monorails were down).

ok. Thanks. I am not looking forward to the morning commute. Ugh..so upset! It looks like our day will have to start even earlier:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter