VGF Pics

Another question. Is there a place to buy groceries like in the concourse at The Contemporary??
Nancy princess:

If their DVC Merchandise for sales at the VGF? I am looking to buy the grey DVC member hoodie, but not sure that I want to waste precious Disney time trying to find it :rotfl2:

Thanks! :thumbsup2 Do they have as much as the one in The Contemporary? Nancy princess:
If you go to the thread, HAVING A GRAND OLD TIME! The 2013 Grand Floridian Resort & Villas FAQ, post #13, you will see photos of Sandy Cove. You will love all the photos on that thread.

I'm sure this answer is somewhere but if anyone knows, please chime in!

Is there a parking lot at these villas? Or do they make you self park in that lot across from the street at GF?

Your pics are beautiful!!!

THANKS!

If you go to the thread, HAVING A GRAND OLD TIME! The 2013 Grand Floridian Resort & Villas FAQ, post #13, you will see photos of Sandy Cove. You will love all the photos on that thread.

Thanks.:wave2: And I did love the pictures. We'll be staying there Dec. 6TH. I can't wait. :hourglass. Since we bought at BLT we've missed staying at GF. We jumped on the chance to get points at VGF. :cloud9:
Nancyprincess:

Thanks.:wave2: And I did love the pictures. We'll be staying there Dec. 6TH. I can't wait. :hourglass. Since we bought at BLT we've missed staying at GF. We jumped on the chance to get points at VGF. :cloud9: Nancyprincess:
We bought 500 points at VGF and are staying in a one bedroom for a week in Dec and a week in Jan. It's so beautiful. We love the Grand at Christmas. We love the Grand all the time!!!

Another question. Is there a place to buy groceries like in the concourse at The Contemporary?? Nancy princess:

We had groceries delivered from garden grocer so I'm not sure but I will see what I can find out and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Another pic from the lobby.
null_zps71f7a252.jpg

Monorail pics.
null_zps1d89f836.jpg

null_zps6ef08390.jpg

null_zpsa50bd1a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are staying in a two bed villa rm # 1224. It faces the monorail. I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this place. It is absolutely beautiful. Here are some pics I've taken so far. More to come. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thank you! The photos are beautiful. I wish we could see a view of a room across the hall from you facing the courtyard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter