(VIDEO) - Eating at 'Blaze Pizza' - Disney Springs - Disney Dining Plan

Pudders

Living The Dream - Youtube Vlog
Hey all,

We check out the famous 'Blaze Pizza' at Disney Springs'. Another quick service restaurant on the Disney Dining Plan that is well worth a meal credit. This place is AMAZING!
regular_smile.gif

Great job with this video! Awesome on all accounts--info provided and quality of production. Nice job! This looks like a must visit place next time we go.

Thank you for your video! Looks wonderful. I love that they have a box for leftovers. May have to revisit my undergrad days & take back a slice or two for breakfast in my room. I know . . . it's a nasty practice. But it is a vacation! :D ps did you try one of the agua fresca drinks? If so, what did you think? Thanks in advance.

We ate there the other night and so far it's been my fave meal (including preferring it over Jiko). I'm seriously craving this pizza and intend to return a couple more times before the end of our vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter