View all ADRs made?

TxTiggergal

Mouseketeer
So I have managed to misplace the confirmation numbers for half of the ADRs I made for our upcoming trip. I had them all written down and cannot find the paper on which it was written. :confused3

I made some of them on the phone and some online. For the online ones, I printed out the "store confirmation" so I am good to go on those. But for the ones made on the phone, I am at a loss. Is there a way to view all ADRs I have made, whether by phone or online, by retrieving my resort reservation? Or within the ADR page?

I am thinking I can do this at guest services once I get there, but I would really like to have them in hand before we leave home. What about calling the dining reservation line? Would they have access to phone and online ADRs?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I am now starting to stress about this!

You will have to call Disney dining to get the confirmation numbers. When you have the confirmation numbers, you can pull them up online.

My laptop with mountains of Disney stuff on it died. I had not backed it up after planning our trip, so everything was lost that was not still active in email or posted somewhere on the DIS. I called tonight and had the sweetest CM help me to find all of our ADR's and make a new one and delete one that was not needed.

If you call, I hope you get someone as sweet as the CM that helped me was. :goodvibes

Okay, whew, I feel better! Thanks for the quick responses. I will call them in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter