Viewing of the MK fireworks ????.

jmkst58

DIS Veteran
Which 2 of the following 4 would you do? We will only be in the MK area for 2 nights of our trip (staying at the Polynesian).

1. Watch fireworks from Poly beach.
2. Watch fireworks from dinner at O'hana's (hoping for a good view).
3. Watch fireworks from dinner at California Grill (I understand it's hard to get a good view and are leaving a lot to chance).
4. Watch fireworks from Main Street in the MK.

I haven't been to O'hana's or California Grill yet and really want to squeeze both in, but after the fireworks one night I wanted to eat at Artist Point......SO.....I was thinking that it's EITHER O'hans's or California Grill.

TIA!!!

I much prefer the view from the beach at the Poly rather than from Ohana.

Although I really LOVE to eat at Ohana, it's difficult to insure you get a window table for fireworks viewing; you may have a long wait for a specific table.

Not only that, but if you linger on the beach, you'll be in a prime location to watch the Electrical Water Pageant which comes by nightly (except in bad weather) !!

That said, I must admit my very favorite location is from the end of Main Street . . . nothing like having the fireworks burst above your head, or so it seems!! :D

Thanks to both of you. If I pick O'hana's for dinner one night instead of California Grill...then I'll get an early PS so that I can be on the beach for the fireworks. THANKS!!!

IMO it's definitely Main Street or some other in-park locale. To me, seeing them from outside the park is like looking at any other fireworks display. But having the Castle in the foreground just makes it an incredibly magical experience. My favorite spot is in front of the Crystal Palace.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter