Vinted and eBay

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
eBay has a bigger audience, but Vinted DON'T charge you commission - and postage fees are footed by the buyer, which is minimal. I prefer Vinted. You?

I really enjoyed selling in Vinted and found new homes for a lot of unwanted items that way. Sadly, after buying a few items myself with no issue I was later caught out by a scam (seller pretending to post what now appears to be a non existent item). I eventually got my money back but Vinted took a long time to resolve it and kept moving the goal posts - it kind of soured the whole experience of using Vinted for me.

I really enjoyed selling in Vinted and found new homes for a lot of unwanted items that way. Sadly, after buying a few items myself with no issue I was later caught out by a scam (seller pretending to post what now appears to be a non existent item). I eventually got my money back but Vinted took a long time to resolve it and kept moving the goal posts - it kind of soured the whole experience of using Vinted for me.
I'm sorry to hear that. I've been pretty lucky, no issues with Vinted or eBay. But Facebook Marketplace is another matter - patrolled by bots and con artists, I just don't use it anymore.

I use both eBay and Vinted for different reasons. I actually like online shopping as it is super convenient and gives me access to a wide variety of items. With eBay, I can sell items faster and at a good price. However, Vinted is great because they don’t charge you commission. By the way, any reviews of bal harbour shops customer service? You can also feel free to share your favorite stores, I need to buy many things so I would be grateful for recommendations.

Last edited:
Never heard of Vinted but from the other comments sounds like another site like ebay where private parties can sell things. Never used either Vinted, FB marketplace or Ebay, seems like too many scams and rather buy things from reputable companies instead of private parties.

I used Vinted to sell some items I don't wear anymore. I liked this site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter