Virgin Ultimate Parkhopper Ticket

Bekki

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Been looking on the virgin webpage and noticed that included in the UPT is the Disney Flex Feature where there is a variety of activities to choose from. First of all, how you do arrange one of these activities and what do you recommend doing?

we used ours for a character breakfast - I made a PS, but it wasn't particularly necessary, and we just told the waitress we wanted to use a flex feature when we were seated.

Bev

We hadn't realized what a flex feature was until we booked into All Star Sport resort when we were given a leaflet containing all the options. From what I can remeber it included Character Breakfasts or a round of golf or a backpack (from Disney Quest) or Family magic Tour ...etc...

We had a Character Breakfast which we booked whilst there (late August a couple of years back we had no problems getting a table).

Assuming that the options haven't changed much you'll have plenty of choice. The flex feature is coded onto your park pass/room key so you just say that you want to use the flex feature when paying.

N.B. not all the options have the same price therefore if you want to do more than one option (i.e. flex one and pay for one) it's worth checking the prices to make the best saving.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter