Virginia Members... Where are you going this summer?

DisDaydreamer

I have this DIS-ease
Ok... This is the thread for Virginians.. Where are you going this summer? We are headed to HHI.

OKW, Disney Wonder, and SSR. Lots of fun this summer!

We are off to LI in June to see DB and SIL, August to Toronto so DD can go to camp, and finally (fingers crossed) to SSR in November (we had to cancel May's trip due to hubby's business :sad1: ). Fingers crossed November will be the first of 3 trips...since we actually banked points for the first time.:upsidedow

BCV at the end of May (only two weeks til we leave--YAY!), OKW over Labor Day, and SSR for T-giving...we're VERY happy DVCers!!!! (WHEN does "new owner euphoria" wear off? Will I really be going to WDW four times/year "forever?"--grin a big grin!--we also went to BWV in Jan)...

we are doing a summer of amusement parks

May - PA for Knoebels park
June - Busch Gardens and Williamsburg
August - HersheyPark
September - BCV and hopefully AKV

Actually we are not sure yet :confused3 . We will be at BWV May 19th - May 26th and at AKV (hopefully) for Thanksgiving week. I guess it depends on a really good SW Ding fare popping up, :goodvibes .

Happy vacationing, everyone :cool1:

We are heading to HHI in July! It will be our first time there! Can't wait! We are also going to SSR in December to celebrate Christmas with the Mouse!!

We are on several waitlists for August (HH, VB and lots of Interval International trades). With the college kids schedules and my work requirements, we are locked into one week in August. Hopefully something will come through soon.

David

SSR the last week in June...first trip home:cool1: Our annual trip to Myrtle Beach in August for a week of fun and sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter