Virtual pins and coupon

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember collecting the virtual pins and then getting a coupon for a free pin with the purchase of an interactive light-up pin at the Sorcerer hat? We used them last Nov. and I was wondering if the offer is still around or if it had expired. We have friends vacationing soon who were interested.

It expires June 30, 2002. I printed out the coupon and I'm hoping the pins don't run out before our June trip. The certificate only says 'while supplies last'. Can you tell me what the pin you get looks like?

Carla

Thanks for the quick reply. The pins we received for free were very nice- Sorcerer Mickey sitting at a computer with the screen reading 100 Years of Magic and Walt. Disney World. I was hoping someone could give me the link to the virtual pins and coupon. I've been unable to find it.

We printed 1 coupon for each of our 4 children before our trip last Oct., but they were out of pins by Oct.10. Someone at guest services at MGM took our coupons and our names and address, along with our receipts for purchasing the 8 light-up pins, but we never received the free pins. I am still upset with Disney over this, since the promo did not begin until Oct 1.

Mic-
I'm with you on this one. We also went last Oct. (tried for pin at Sorcerer's Hat at MGM). They were turning so many people away it wasn't funny. Guess they way underestimated the number of pins they would need. Went to cust. rel. on the way out of the park and they said that they could not help us with any offer made from a retail store in their park. We would have to take it up with the manager at the store. Wasn't about to drag the kids back to the store; we were almost out of the park by then. Bummer for me and my kids. We were collecting all of the pins.

I got a certificate, but don't hitnk I will be able to use it by the time we get there, August.
You can still find that pin in the auction sites for under $7.00!

Thanks for the link. By the way, I was there in Nov. and they had plenty of pins, so I guess you just have to take your chances. I was told that they occasionally run out, but that you should stop back again if possible to see if they received more during your stay.

I was there the first week in Dec and got my free pin. I would think that if they run out, they would restock and mail to those that couldn't get them at the time of visit (just my opinion of what they should do!)

We were able to get them the first week of January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter