Virtual Shower for rpmdfw - Ending September 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no one mentioned to Mom, Dad or HOB that we were having a party.......

It's an open invitation soiree. They're welcome whenever they want to show up! And Dad was here earlier in a sporty boating hat with a roller coaster on it. He even brought the bourbon snowcones! And he makes an EXCELENT bourbon snow cone!

It's an open invitation soiree. They're welcome whenever they want to show up! And Dad was here earlier in a sporty boating hat with a roller coaster on it. He even brought the bourbon snowcones! And he makes an EXCELENT bourbon snow cone!

Of course he was! Duh....I guess he just knew it was wise to cut out early before all the mischief began....

No he got a lot below... thats Y only the top got posted.
don't need no points... i'm the good child:lmao:

Boys, Boys...I think I should have a look at it to make sure it's safe for ya'll baby eyes......

Okay, folks, I'm outa here for a while.

Have to run off to the Fringe festival and see more fabulous theatre. (hopefully more scantily clad boys, too)

I'll be back on later tonight.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

For the life of me, I can't imagine what that would be, but don't do it! :lmao:

Sorry I just cant make it to this shower until later!!! I am at work , and with the holiday weekend upon us, swamped!! I will try to find an appropriate hat, catch up on the chatter and find the perfect gift when I get home!!! This looks like it might be the best wedding shower I ever attended!! :thumbsup2

Sorry I'm late! OK, what's with the hats? I've been to plenty of wedding showers and I don't recall a single person wearing a hat! But then I guess we all march to a different drummer here.

Anyhow, my gift for you guys is a toaster ... but you probably already got one with your membership card.

Geesh, I had to leave for a while, and nobody's green thingy is lit up anymore!

LIGHTWEIGHTS! :sad2:

Guess I'll go get a 30 pack of White Castle for when ya'll wake up with a hangover!

OK, what's with the hats? I've been to plenty of wedding showers and I don't recall a single person wearing a hat! But then I guess we all march to a different drummer here.

Anyhow, my gift for you guys is a toaster ... but you probably already got one with your membership card.

It's not just a shower, it's a MAD HATTER SHOWER! That means ya gots to wear a hat!

and bring food

and presents! (tank you for the toaster!)

Oh, and thanks to everyone else for all the wonderful presents and goodies.

Mike, got any of those Whitecastles left? Not hung over here, but thankfully I'm finally caught up on sleep again. The Fringe Festival is fun, but damn, I don't sleep much when it's in town.

Psssst

I've always got a box of White Castle in the freezer!:cool1:

Psssst

I've always got a box of White Castle in the freezer!:cool1:

Ewww nasty. Nothing like the real thing. Maybe I'll have rats and tails for dinner tonight (for those not from North Jersey that translate to fresh white castle burgers {rats} and fries {tails})

Jumping in here...

My hat:

fish09.jpg

My food offering:

Mac_cheese_325.jpg

Alternative Talent (for when the good officer gets um... tired):

8401437lnu5.gif

Oh... and if you're still looking for clothing ideas for the actual ceremony, I have this little number in my closet:

kevsmallzq8.jpg

No, don't thank me. Just trying to help!

What in the SAM HILL is that food?! :scared1: LOVE the pink sneakers! LOL!

Oh. My. G-d! I am so going to be ill. Spam? YEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUCK! <<<shudder>>>

Isn't it a little late/early for you to be talking so nasty? ;) :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter