Visa Reward Dollars good where?

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
I just got my Disney Rewards Card (like a gift card) yesterday in the mail and wanted to know if there's a list of restaurants in WDW that I can use it for our upcoming trip. Thanks to anyone in the know!:earsgirl:

Supposedly, if they are for Disney World - you can use them any where on property - including putting them toward your resort bill, or at any restaurant.

Hope so, cuz I have more than 100.00 worth of them! Planning on using them to treat the family at Garden Grille!

I used them at counter service and sit-down restaurants, as well as the shops. They are taken just about everywhere, but I'm not sure about the carts that don't take room charges.

That's what I was hoping for! I'm hoping to take my family to Le Cellier for the first time and hoping I can use it there. ::MinnieMo

How can I find out, how many "points" that I have earned. I get my statement and then "so-called specials" but nothing with any details.

We just used our Reward Dollars at Le Cellier with no problems whatsoever, so you'll be fine. It seems that all the cast members are already very familiar with how they work.

Originally posted by MikeWazowski
How can I find out, how many "points" that I have earned. I get my statement and then "so-called specials" but nothing with any details.

I check my account online. I click on the part about manage rewards, then check rewards balance. I would call the toll free customer service number to check your points if you don't have online account management.

If you look on your statement, under the part that you send in when paying, there is a part that says Visa Account Summary and under that is the part that says Disney Dream Reward Dollars: Balance from last statement; Reward dollars earned from net purchases; and Available Balance. The available balance is the amount you have accumulated. Under that, in small print, is a line that tells when they expire.

Hope this helps.

We used ours at CP and had no problems at all. We had 48 reward dollars on our card and 2 certs. Worked out great, we ended up only having to pay about $18 out of pocket.

Now that the Disney Dream Rewards is going to be on a reloadable card, I am wondering if the balance will expire. I read what I got in the mail, and could not find the answer.

I'm wondering, when you call to have them add reward dollars to your card, how quickly do the dollars appear? I've just ordered my card and we'll be going to Florida a few days after my billing cycle in January (and it'll be a doozy because of my Christmas shopping) so I'm wondering if I'll be able to take advantage of those dollars?

I believe that the rewards can be immediately "loaded" onto your card once you call to tell them that is what you want to do. Also, there is a line on your statement that tells when your rewards expire (more than a year out).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter