Visited another theme park last week......

laceemouse

laceemouse
and we enjoyed it!!!! Last week we went to a T/S we own in Williamsburg, Va. We trade through RCI and have not been to our "home" in many years. We had a great time. We did the historic triangle, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown. We also did Water Country USA and Busch Gardens. BG Williamsburg was beautiful and very clean. The shows were wonderful!! We do not do the coasters, but the water rides, train, bumper cars, sky tram, ect were a lot of fun. It was extremely un-crowded, especially on the week days. Disney is never that un-crowded, EVER. They also had a lot of kiddie carnival type rides, DD6 was in heaven. The main thing I miss at other parks is the family rides, the big dark things that Disney does so well. We do enjoy our other trips though. We have been to Dollywood in Tennessee and Silver Dollar City in Branson and really enjoyed these too. We are not Six Flags people as we do not do the big thrills. Anyway, we will not be back at WDW until summer 05 and BG was a great diversion!!! I recommend it to all of you!!!!!

Busch Gardens in Williamsburg is our second favorite theme park, for all the reasons you stated, unfortunately it's a six hour ride from here...I hate that long car ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter