Visiting from a cruise ship/Port C - short report

EdmondD

DIS Veteran
I know it's not the best way to visit WDW, but my RC cruise stopped at Port C on Tues., Sept 27 and so my GF and I decided to squeeze in some time at MK - it went great!

We got off the boat around 1:15, the shuttle left at about 1:40, and we arrived at TTC right at 2:40. On the monorail and through the entrance in time to snag a great spot for FoF, which my GF had never seen...and she loved it. Using Genie+ and relatively short wait times we were then able to get on Splash (for the last time), Buzz, Space, HM, and the treehouse. Grabbed a caramel apple and other snacks at the Big Top and then shopped on Main Street. Hopped on the ferry at about 6:30 for a return bus ride at 7. We got a lot done in just over 3.5 hours.

So for those of you who have debated this, it is a great way to get a Disney fix if you're stopping at Port Canaveral. Granted, we hustled the whole time and didn't have time for all the things I would have liked, but to me it was time and money well spent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter